Monday, April 15, 2013

First Post!

Hello World! As some of you know, I love and celebrate art in many different forms. I am a performer myself, primarily in musical theatre but I also love writing. I have written many songs and poems throughout the years as a way to express and challenge myself. I made a goal last summer while I was performing with Tuacahn Center of the Arts, to go through all of my old journals that I've kept for the past 10 years, and finish all unfinished works. I reached my goal and now want to share my poems and songs with you! My goal is to post one of my pieces per day and also provide a space to communicate Ted Talks, quotes or other poems that inspire me and hopefully will do the same for you. Thank-you for your time and consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment