Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Beauty and Bravery

"Differences are not intended to separate, to alienate. We are different precisely to realize our need of one another." -Archbishop Desmond Tutu


It has come to my attention that I may have a different definition of beauty and a different lifestyle than some of my readers. My thoughts and opinions are uniquely my own, just as yours are uniquely your own. The goal of this blog is to post my poems, which are personal and important to me. This is also a place for me to share inspiration that I have found and a place where I can quietly speak my mind. I am not posting anything, that I am not comfortable with the world seeing. If my posts have caused a stir of emotion in you in anyway, I consider that a success for me. I believe that the point of art is to connect people, stir emotions inside of us, help us to become aware and empathetic with one another and to potentially cause shifts in perspective and beliefs.

I invite anyone who feels moved and brave enough, to post a comment on my blog and let me know firsthand. I will consider and respect all opinions, even if I don't agree with them.

Thank-you.

No comments:

Post a Comment